The Operations Specialist provides general and specialized military expertise in the planning functions.
- Bachelors required, MA/MS Preferred.
- 15 years of Surface Warfare/Intelligence experience, to include:
- Information Operations/ cyber, or Warfare qualification/background
- Organizational management
- Knowledge of conops, tactics, threat capabilities, targeting, sensor/collection techniques, targeting priorities, operational planning, execution and assessment, and operations analysis.
- Joint Professional Military Education or experience in joint military operations desired.
- Experience with doctrine, missions, functions, tasks and military processes, exercise design, scenario development a plus.
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a DOD security clearance.
- COVID 19 vaccination required.
|Job Category||Naval War College|