Netsimco is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
Provide technical support in the installation, maintenance, operation, troubleshooting, upgrading and re-configuration of Keyport’s corporate network cable facilities which include unclassified, classified environments.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance.
- A minimum of three years of experience performing network cable plant operations including cable terminations, cable routing, network rack configuration, and switch configurations.
- CompTIA Security + and/or International Information Systems Security Certification
- Consortium ((ISC)2) Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Certified Network Associate certification and/or Current Cisco Certified Network Associate-Voice Certification
- Fiber Optic cable installation and termination (Certified Fiber Optics Installer (CFOI) certification).
As an EOE/AA employer Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
|Job Category||NUWC Keyport|