IT Program Manager
IT Program Manager (PM) position requires extensive information technology background with military experience desired. PM works closely with cross-functional teams including Engineering (Platform, Data science, Applications), Technical Operations, and IT as well as Client Services, Business Development, Business Analysis, and other Business Functions. The PM must possess extensive technical management/corporate experience and will have the authority to manage, direct, execute and control all elements of a large technical services team. PMs will be the primary technical point of contact between employee teams and the customer and will be responsible for the coordination of technical activities. The PM shall have a background in IAM / IAT certifications (CSWF) and will have experience in working with cyber security personnel and projects.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in coordinating and managing teams working on information technology projects.
- Manage program requirements, including customer relations, staffing and funding.
- Work with customer and vendors to ensure projects are adequately staffed and are meeting technical timelines and fiscal constraints.
- Significant experience in contributing to the writing of proposals
- Recruit, train, and manage teams of technical and operational experts.
- Proven leader with excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Five years’ professional experience in managing IT professionals.
- Bachelor’s level degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Master’s degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.