Netsimco is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, and Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 2-4 years of experience in accounting or finance, Government contracting experience is strongly desired. Skills in budgeting, problem solving, and accounts payable are required. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical and communication skills, exhibit extreme attention to detail, have the ability to meet deadlines, work well with others and work independently. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, is mandatory. QuickBooks and/or Unanet experience is preferred, but not required.
- Assist the Contracts Manager in the management of all Subcontractors
- Assist in creating Subcontractors’ Subcontract Agreements and Task Orders
- Assist in developing Request for Quotes (RFQ’s) to send to Subcontractors
- Send Subcontractor modifications with increased funding and contractual changes
- Track Subcontractor funding and project dates of exhaustion
- Review Subcontractor travel requests and work with Finance Team and Travel Manager on obtaining approval
- Review Subcontractor invoices and ensure they are in compliance with their agreements
- Submit approved Subcontractor invoices to the Finance Team for invoicing to the government
- Inform the Contracts Manager and Finance Team of any Subcontractor issues
- Ensure Subcontractors are paid on time and in accordance with their terms established by their agreements
- Track all Subcontractor deliverables and confirm they are submitted on time
- Develop professional relationships with Subcontractors and become their main point of contact
- Work with the Contracts and Finance Teams on other tasking as it comes up
Netsimco is committed to fostering diversity and inclusion. As an EEO/AA employer, Netsimco complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practice laws. Netsimco prohibits any discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including transgender or transsexual individuals), age, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
|Job Category||Netsimco HQ|