Netsimco is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
The Cyber Security Support Analyst (Perform Information Assurance IA) provides support for various programs and projects these include preparing system accreditation documentation required by the Navy and/or DoD.
- Evaluates security configurations of systems, and maintains security configurations of production, development, and test systems by applying and configuring security controls.
- Review IAVA and STIGs for supported operating systems, implement, and verify the implementation of the STIG.
- Verify Cybersecurity compliance of the systems in accordance with DoD provided tools.
- Awarded and current certification(s) in accordance with DoD Cybersecurity Workforce policy requirements.
- A minimum of two years of experience in each of the following tasks:
- preparing system accreditation documentation required by the Navy and/or DoD,
- evaluating security configurations of systems, and
- maintaining security configurations of production, development, and test systems by applying and configuring security controls.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- A minimum of one year of experience with any or all of the following DoD Cybersecurity assessment and compliance tools:
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and
- Host Based Security System (HBSS)
As an EOE/AA employer Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||NUWC Keyport|