Support Analyst/ Navy Qualified Validator
The Support Analyst/ Navy Qualified Validator is responsible for assisting in ensuring that all enterprise networks and systems are in compliance with applicable security controls per the Department of the Navy (DON) RMF. The analyst must have a thorough understanding of RMF and basic familiarity with IT/network technologies. Applicants must meet the requirement of U.S. Citizenship, have a SECRET security clearance, and be eligible for a Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) IAM Level II designation.
• Must have at least DoD Secret level clearance
• Must be a Navy Qualified Validator Level II or higher appointed by SPAWAR (Interim appointment is acceptable. Candidate must meet all criteria during the Interim period as specified by SPAWAR to be appointed as an NQV II)
• Must have Cyber WorkForce (CWF) directives certification ( 8570.01M IAM/IAT Level II Certificate) Security+ at a minimum CAP or CASP /CISSP preferred
• General National Institute of Standards and Training Special Publications (NIST SPs) knowledge, specifically with NIST SP 800-53, 800-53A, CNSSI 1253, and the Risk Management Framework (RMF) described in NIST SP 800-37.
• Minimum 10+ years of professional IA experience
• Test and Evaluation, or Assessment and Authorization (A&A formerly C&A, i.e. RMF and DIACAP respectively)
• Experience with ACAS, eMASS
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science field.
As an EOE/AA employer Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.