Network and Simulation Technologies (NETSIMCO), a Middletown, RI Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, was awarded a $70M contract to provide engineering services to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center in Keyport, WA. We are hiring right now to fill over 100 positions.
Incumbents are welcome!
Netsimco is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
Web Developer I
The Wed Developer I shows expertise in database administration and data mining/ warehousing techniques as well experience in software development. Must be proficient in the latest tools and developments in computer software and web technology, in a DoD environment. Experience in analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality, designing and developing user interfaces, and determining optimum design methodologies.
- Establishes and implements policy, procedures, and standards, and ensures team compliance with policy.
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Five years’ experience in programming using Microsoft Office, HTML, NET, Java, C#
- Five years’ experience designing, building, and maintaining web sites using commercial framework tools.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
As an EOE/AA employer Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||NUWC Keyport|