Travel Office DTS Admin
- Assist the travel department in preparing travel documents within DTS (Defense Travel System). Copy and distribute documents to required personnel.
- Support, coordinate and staff these following types of orders; invitational, permanent change of station, Group orders and VIP travel, as required.
- Assist Travel Office in their preparation of documents and reports.
- Answer phones and respond to routine travel-related phone calls and emails as needed.
- Coordinate with budget/financial personnel to track travel budgets. Assist in the preparation of reports, summaries, and documentation related to travel expenses. Additionally, tying tracked travel expenses to appropriate events or conferences.
- Coordinate with government travel/accounting supervisor address any issues or discrepancies when processing travel related information.
- Assist in general office administration.
One to four years administrative experience preferred. Defense Travel System (DTS) experience required.
Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance. AA/EEO
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||Naval War College|