Fast growing technology firm seeks Computer System Analyst for the Naval War College.
The Computer System Analyst provides services in system administration and support with specialized experience.
A minimum three years desktop and/or systems administration support experience, including hands on experience in systems design, installation, configuration and administration, including direct experience in building and configuring VLANs and maintenance of firewalls,IDS/IPS, VoIP, and VPNs. One year experience managing Cisco Unified Call Manager for VOIP installation.
- Test and evaluation of hardware and software
- Work in an agile development team to meet project milestones.
- Develop thin client images in a provision server environment
- Manage and maintain Linux/UNIX and Windows based operating systems in a VMWare environment
- Provide systems administration support of intranet
- Experience with network switches
- Modification of open source applications to meet customer requirements
- Participate in technical and program meetings.
- Research, identify, and evaluate new technologies.
- Experience with PHP, ASP.NET
- Experience with MySQL or Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Required Certifications: VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) and CompTIA Security+ ce certification.
Clearance level: Secret
Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
As an EOE/AA employer Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||Naval War College|