Netsimco is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
Program Manager (PM) position requires extensive technical/engineering background with military experience desired. PM works closely with cross-functional teams including Engineering (Platform, Data science, Applications), Technical Operations, and IT as well as Client Services, Business Development, Business Analysis, and other Business Functions. The PM must possess extensive technical management/corporate experience and will have the authority to manage, direct, execute and control all elements of a large technical services team. PMs will be the primary technical point of contact between employee teams and the customer and will be responsible for the coordination of technical activities. The PM shall have a background in the design, development, test and support of complex software projects.
- Coordinate and manage teams working on technical projects and manage/supervise personnel supporting those projects.
- Manage program requirements, including customer relations, staffing and funding.
- Work with customer and vendors to ensure projects are adequately staffed and are meeting technical timelines and fiscal constraints.
- Recruit, train and manage teams of technical and operational experts.
- Proven leader with excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Five years’ professional experience in building and managing software development teams and IT professionals.
- Bachelor’s level degree
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Master’s degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
Netsimco offers an excellent compensation package and comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401(k).
As an EOE/AA employer, Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||Netsimco HQ|