Network and Simulation Technologies (NETSIMCO), a Middletown, RI Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, was awarded a $70M contract to provide engineering services to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center in Keyport, WA. We are hiring right now to fill over 100 positions.
Incumbents are welcome!
We provide IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
Program Based Team Lead (PM)
The Program Based Team Lead position requires extensive technical/engineering background with military experience desired. PM works closely with cross-functional teams including Engineering (Platform, Data science, Applications), Technical Operations, and IT as well as Client Services, Business Development, Business Analysis, and other Business Functions. The PM must possess extensive technical management/corporate experience and will have the authority to manage, direct, execute and control all elements of a large technical services team. PMs will be the primary technical point of contact between employee teams and the customer and will be responsible for the coordination of technical activities. The PM shall have a background in the design, development, test and support of complex software projects.
- Coordinate and manage teams working on technical projects and manage/supervise personnel supporting those projects. Programs pertaining to:
- Aircraft Carrier Tactical Support Center (CV-TSC)
- Advanced Skills Management (ASM)
- Countermeasures Set Acoustic (CSA) and Tactical Decision Aid (TacDA)
- Obsolescence Management Information System (OMIS)
- Nosis/Ship to Shore Data Exchange (S2DE)
- Range Systems and Fleet Training Technology
- Fleet Test and Training Targets
- Unmanned Undersea Vehicle (UUV) Operations, Training, and Test Infrastructure
- Emergent Test and Fleet Training Infrastructure
- Weapon Systems Information Technology (WSIT)
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality (AR/VR)
- Cyber Security Engineering
- Bachelor’s level degree in Information Technology or Engineering discipline.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Master’s degree in technology or Engineering/Management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Military SYSCOM Systems Development experience.
Netsimco offers an excellent compensation package and comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401(k).
As an EOE/AA employer, Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||Keyport Admin Office, NUWC Keyport|