Netsimco is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
The Network Technician is responsible for installing and maintaining all voice and data infrastructure on classified and unclassified Cisco networks.
- Assisting in the implementation and documentation of any network devices to include
- Wireless access points
- Security appliances, and
- VoIP equipment
- Assisting in LAN related moves, additions, and changes; maintaining accurate records of all maintenance, inventory, and security measures using ITIL processes for voice and data networks.
- Working with branch team members to assess and solve infrastructure challenges.
- Associate degree in a related field and three (3) years of significant experience in the supporting of Cisco networks. (Education can be substituted on a one year to one-year basis with significant experience in the field.)
- Experience with IOS, Firewalls, VoIP, and VPNs required.
- Must possess a current entry level Cisco certification CCT or CCNA in addition to CompTIA Security + ce
- Ability to obtain and maintain DOD Secret Clearance.
Netsimco is committed to fostering diversity and inclusion. As an EEO/AA employer, Netsimco complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practice laws. Netsimco prohibits any discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including transgender or transsexual individuals), age, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
|Job Category||Naval War College|