DUTIES: Responsibilities include management of Lenel intrusion detection, access control, and CCTV systems. Must possess ability to assess activities in order to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and effectively repair problems.
This position works directly with the Security Division and has close collaboration with the IT Department.
• Documentation of all work performed and overall system structure, including but not limited to: access control, mass notification system, and security surveillance system
• Crimping, running, and testing of cable connections.
• Troubleshoot low voltage issues related to door access.
• Install VoIP phones and verify connectivity.
• Tone, probe, and label cables to adhere to correct description and location.
• Research inventory and contents and correspond directly with departments to ensure correct parts are ordered. Additionally, communicate with certified contractors to establish correct parts ordered.
• Input locations of hardware devices in floorplans.
• Assist with the migration of systems and programs.
• Organize current inventory.
• Analyze system failures as well as other common system occurrences.
• Install, test, and troubleshoot programs; maintain and repair various equipment.
• Assist with help desk installs for systems including installing PCs, troubleshooting equipment, installing monitors, and troubleshooting of related software.
This position may require after-hours support.
QUALIFICATIONS: Two (2) years’ experience or equal education.
Must be eligible to obtain/maintain DoD Top Secret clearance.
Pay commensurate with experience. AA/EEO employer
|Job Category||Naval War College|