Netsimco is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
Lead Web Developer
Lead Wed Developer will lead project development teams, utilizing expertise in database administration and data-mining/warehousing techniques as well as extensive experience in software development. Must be proficient in the latest tools and developments in computer software and web technology, in a DoD environment. Lead Web Developer must have extensive coding and web design experience. Experience in analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality, designing and developing user interfaces, and determining optimum design methodologies.
- Proven software development team leader with excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Establishes and implements policy, procedures, and standards, and ensures team compliance with policy.
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Three years’ experience managing SharePoint sites.
- Five years’ experience in programming using visual studio, NET, Java, C#
- Five years’ experience professional experience in designing and conducting testing.
- CompTIA Security+ and/or ISC2 SSCP certification
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s level degree from an ABET-accredited university (Accreditation Board for Engineering) in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
As an EOE/AA employer Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
|Job Category||NUWC Keyport|