Netsimco is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
Lead Senior Computer Systems Administrator
The Systems Administrator is responsible for assisting in daily operations of computer network systems including configuration, deployment, and operation and maintenance of Microsoft and Linux server operating systems. Systems Administrators will maintain, troubleshoot, and implement network security tools including firewalls, anti-virus, and intrusion detection services. Systems Administrators will also train staff on software applicable to their position, assists customers with information technology, monitors system configuration, and provides instruction on computers and applications.
• Analyzes, develops, operates, and maintains software libraries and catalogs.
• Provides support and direction for user groups in the use of the software/hardware systems and programs to support integrated systems.
• Establishes and implements system policy, procedures, and standards, and ensures their conformance with information systems goals and procedures.
• Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
• Five years’ experience managing Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP services.
• Five years’ experience in the operation of Storage Area Networking (SAN) and Storage System.
• Three years’ experience in the operation of VMware Virtualization Technologies and understanding of Microsoft SQL server and clustering technologies.
• CompTIA Security+ and/or ISC2 SSCP, current Microsoft Server and/or VMware VCP certification.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
• Certification in Storage Area Networking Technology such as NetApp or SNIA Certified Storage Professional (SCSP)
• Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent experience required in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
As an EOE/AA employer Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
|Job Category||NUWC Keyport|