Netsimco is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
Lead Computer User Support Specialist
The Lead Computer User Support Specialist leads a Tier 2 IT Support Service operations including the management, prioritization, scheduling, and resolution of IT Support Service tickets. The Lead Computer User Support Specialist is responsible for assisting in daily operations of computer network systems including configuration, deployment, and operation and maintenance of Microsoft and Linux desktop operating systems.
• Provides support and direction for user groups in the use of the software/hardware systems and programs to support integrated systems.
• Establishes and implements system policy, procedures, and standards, and ensures their conformance with information systems goals and procedures.
• Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
• Five years’ experience leading a Tier 2 IT Support Service operations.
• Five years’ experience professional experience working with Microsoft and Linux desktop operating systems.
• CompTIA Security+ and/or ISC2 SSCP, current Microsoft Desktop and Server OS certification.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
• Certification in ITIL Foundation
As an EOE/AA employer Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
|Job Category||NUWC Keyport|