Network and Simulation Technologies (NETSIMCO), a Middletown, RI Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, was awarded a $70M contract to provide engineering services to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center in Keyport, WA. We are hiring right now to fill over 100 positions.
Incumbents are welcome!
Netsimco is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
IT Configuration Manager
The IT Configuration Manager is responsible for developing and managing an IT Configuration Management (CM) program.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, design and upgrade, and re-configuration.
- Coordinates with change initiator and Configuration Control Board (CCB) for the routing and approval of IT system changes for corporate IT systems and approved RDT&E lab capabilities.
- A minimum of five years of full-time experience developing and managing an ITIL/ITSM based Configuration Management (CM) program.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- ITIL or ITSM Foundation Certification
As an EOE/AA employer Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||NUWC Keyport|