BA/BS in technology related field plus two years of relevant experience associated with various software programs, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are required.
General Duties include not limited to:
• Producing multimedia content including recording and editing video, podcasting and voiceover audio, and interactive educational media
• Building courses using Blackboard Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Interact and cooperate with faculty on building and maintaining courses
• Manage technical projects, (i.e., front-end implementation of new video sharing application or new contact management on LMS)
• Provide student and faculty support (Blackboard technical assistance and general IT troubleshooting)
Requested Skills: HTML5, CSS3, Adobe CC Suite, Camtasia Video Editing Software, Microsoft Office, Articulate E-Learning Software
Must be able to acquire and maintain a DOD security clearance. AA/EEO employer.
|Job Category||Naval War College|