Financial Analyst/ Contracts Assistant: B.S. in Accounting desired; strong desire to learn and take on increased responsibility; superior attention to detail; strong QuickBooks skills; experience in the administration of government contracts; professional writing skills; strong analytical and communication skills; expert in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
· Assist the Lead Financial Analyst in the financial management for the entire company to include: management of all business banking; tax preparation; financial reporting; all QuickBooks entries, reports and management; management of AR and AP; and WAWF reporting
· Assist the Lead Financial Analyst in the management of all contract, subcontract, consultant and program financial performance, funding, and spend rates
· Assist the Lead Financial Analyst in the maintenance of cumulative cost spreadsheets, and other spreadsheets/tools, for invoicing, billing, and projections; and in the preparation of all cost proposals and Incurred Cost Electronically (ICE) submissions
· Assist the Lead Financial Analyst in the management of company timekeeping system; ensuring timekeeping accuracy and payroll execution
· Assist Contracts Manager in the management of all government contracts and subcontracts from award through closeout
|Job Category||Netsimco HQ|