Network and Simulation Technologies (NETSIMCO), a Middletown, RI Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, was awarded a $70M contract to provide engineering services to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center in Keyport, WA. We are hiring right now to fill over 100 positions.
Incumbents are welcome!
Netsimco is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
Cyber Security Support Analyst IV
The Cyber Security Support Analyst IV provide support in Cybersecurity (CS) compliance and CS customer support areas.
- Support areas addressed by this section include oversight, support, and validation for information systems Assess and Authorize efforts; oversight of system and data access approvals, providing CS technical support and guidance developing CS policy implementation plans.
- IAVM/Vulnerability Remediation Asset Management execution and reporting Verify Cybersecurity compliance of the systems in accordance with DoD provided tools.
- Communication tasking orders compliance.
- Ensuring Command CS defense-in-depth strategy, compliance, and investigating misuse of critical IT the Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) Program, ensuring compliance with Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command directives.
- A minimum of two years of experience in each of the four following tasks:
- preparing system accreditation documentation required by the Navy and/or DoD
- evaluating security configurations of systems
- maintaining security configurations of production, development, and test systems by applying and configuring security controls
- assessing system vulnerability using approved DOD tools.
- Awarded and current certification(s) sufficient to be designated as Cyber Security Workforce Risk Management – Advanced or Information System Security Management -Advanced (CSWF Specialty Areas 61 or 72 respectively) in accordance with DoD 8140.01.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
As an EOE/AA employer Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||NUWC Keyport|