Network and Simulation Technologies (NETSIMCO), a Middletown, RI Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, was awarded a $70M contract to provide engineering services to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center in Keyport, WA. We are hiring right now to fill over 100 positions.
Incumbents are welcome!
Netsimco is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
Cyber Operations Engineer
The Cyber Operations Engineer performs advanced vulnerability assessment and analysis of systems and applications during all phases of the system life cycle.
- Analyze developed and procured software code for security
- Conduct penetration testing of software and evaluate security programs
- Perform information operations support including cyber security engineering for applications and systems and the review and evaluation of cyber security related policies, practices, and procedures
- A minimum of four years of experience performing advanced information operations/cyber security functions that include advanced vulnerability assessment(s) and cyber threat analysis of systems and applications with or without automated tools.
- Ability to analyze developed and procured software code for security vulnerabilities and/or conduct penetration testing of software with or without automated tools.
- Awarded and current certification(s) sufficient to be designated an Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II or higher in accordance with DoD 8570 requirements.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
As an EOE/AA employer Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||NUWC Keyport|