Network and Simulation Technologies (NETSIMCO), a Middletown, RI Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, was awarded a $70M contract to provide engineering services to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center in Keyport, WA. We are hiring right now to fill over 100 positions.
Incumbents are welcome!
Netsimco is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
Corporate VoIP Operations and Support
The Corporate VoIP Operations and Support provides holistic operation of Keyport’s corporate VoIP system.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, design and upgrade, and re-configuration.
- Compliance with Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) unified communications directives, DoD policy and mandates, and Defense Information Systems Agency STIGs.
- A minimum of three years of experience performing enterprise Voice over Internet Protocol operations and maintenance and the Cisco Unified Communications platform including Call Manager, Unity, and Cisco Emergency Responder.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- CompTIA Security + and/or International Information Systems Security Certification; Consortium ((ISC)2) Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP); Certified Network Associate certification and/or Current Cisco Certified Network Associate-Voice Certification; Fiber Optic cable installation and termination (CFOI certification).
As an EOE/AA employer Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||NUWC Keyport|