Network and Simulation Technologies (NETSIMCO), a Middletown, RI Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, was awarded a $70M contract to provide engineering services to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center in Keyport, WA. We are hiring right now to fill over 100 positions.
Incumbents are welcome!
Netsimco is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
Computer User Support Specialist II
The Computer User Support Specialist II is responsible for assisting in daily operations of computer network systems including configuration, deployment, and operation and maintenance of Microsoft desktop operating systems.
- Provides support and direction for user groups in the use of the software/hardware systems and programs to support integrated systems.
- Establishes and implements system policy, procedures, and standards, and ensures their conformance with information systems goals and procedures.
- A minimum of two years of experience in the management and resolution of Tier 2 levels IT Support Services tickets.
- Practical knowledge in the configuration, deployment and troubleshooting Microsoft desktop Operating Systems, desktop productivity applications, desktop defense tools, Microsoft Active Directory account management and permissions, basic network connectivity troubleshooting.
- CompTIA Security+ and/or ISC2 SSCP, current Microsoft Desktop and Server OS certification.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Certification in ITIL Foundation
As an EOE/AA employer Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||NUWC Keyport|