Fast growing technology firm seeks Computer System Analyst for the Naval War College.
The Computer System Analyst provides services in system administration and support with specialized experience.
A minimum two years desktop and/or systems administration support experience, including one year with responsibility for compliance of Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) policy and procedures over classified and unclassified military networks.
• Manage Content Management System (CMS) via SharePoint Portal.
• Collaborate with IT professionals to provide support for webpage requirements
• Assist in the operation and maintenance of the Common Operating Picture (COP), manage C4ISR system displays, and assist students with the operation of C2 systems and other technologies.
• Provide systems administration support of intranet
• Provide web development support.
Certification Requirements: Microsoft Certified IT Professional Platform and CompTIA Security+ ce
Clearance level: Secret
Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
As an EOE/AA employer Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
|Job Category||Naval War College|