Fast growing technology firm seeks Computer System Analyst for the Naval War College. The Computer System Analyst provides services in system administration and support with specialized experience.
A minimum three years desktop and/or systems administration support experience, including hands on experience in systems design, installation, configuration and administration, including direct experience in building and configuring VLANs and maintenance of firewalls, IDS/IPS, VoIP, and VPNs. One-year experience managing Cisco Unified Call Manager for VOIP installation.
- Test and evaluation of hardware and software
- Work in an agile development team to meet project milestones.
- Develop thin client images in a provision server environment
- Manage and maintain Linux/UNIX and Windows based operating systems in a VMWare environment
- Provide systems administration support of intranet
- Experience with network switches
- Participate in technical and program meetings.
- Research, identify, and evaluate new technologies.
- Experience with MySQL or Microsoft SQL Server
- VCP or 1 year of IAVM
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Required Certifications: Microsoft Platform and CompTIA A+ ce certification.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
Netsimco is committed to fostering diversity and inclusion. As an EEO/AA employer, Netsimco complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practice laws. Netsimco prohibits any discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including transgender or transsexual individuals), age, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
|Job Category||Naval War College|