Network and Simulation Technologies (NETSIMCO), a Middletown, RI Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, was awarded a $70M contract to provide engineering services to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center in Keyport, WA. We are hiring right now to fill over 100 positions.
Incumbents are welcome!
We provide IT, Network/Systems Engineering, Application Development, Audio-Visual to DOD customers, including Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Undersea Warfighting Development Center; US Naval War College, US Army, and Naval Postgraduate School.
Applications Software Programmer (Entry Level)
The Applications Software Programmer will build and/or modify complex application programs from design specifications.
- Develop/deploy new programs and applications
- Maintain existing programs and applications
- Support applications including user questions or problems
- Data retrieval, when required
- Bachelor’s level degree in Information Technology or Engineering discipline.
- Educational classroom experience with Java
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Experience using any or all of the following technologies: (1) JEE, or (2) Java Script.
Netsimco offers an excellent compensation package and comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401(k).
As an EOE/AA employer, Netsimco will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||NUWC Keyport|